- 200 g chopped cooked chicken
- 2 or 3 tbsps Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 8 slices wholegrain bread
- 80 g spinach leaves, washed
- 4 thin slices reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- mustard sauce
Combine chicken, half of the Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with a pinch of Mustard sauce, sweet pickle and onion in medium bowl.
Spread chicken mix on 4 bread slices. Top with spinach, cheese, then remaining bread slices to make 4 sandwiches.
Grill sandwiches until bread is slightly toasted.
You can also use mango "chhunda" instead of sweet pickle!